A secure environment for peace of mind.
At Legacy Retirement Communities, our Alzheimer’s care communities located in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Oklahoma and Utah, are staffed by professionally-trained caregivers that provide specialized care for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss. Our expert, assisted living caregivers in The Cottage provide residents with memory support, assistance and supervision for daily activities such as eating, bathing, grooming, incontinence care and walking all in a secure environment.
Residents enjoy private apartments furnished with personal belongings and mementos that make it feel like home. Special thought is given to the décor and functionality of each room. Activities are also specially designed to meet the needs of our residents.
Visit or call us today.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming, bathing, eating and ambulation
- On-site certified nursing staff available 24/7–full-time licensed nurse available
- Frequent monitoring by staff
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Increased incontinence care
- Respite care
- Three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service
- Building maintenance and landscaping
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Special activities tailored specifically for those residents with memory loss