Legacy Retirement ResidenceWhere You Matter Most
Tell us a little about yourself, and we’ll send you more information.
Help with daily living
At Legacy Retirement Residence, a premier independent living community serving Salt Lake County, South Jordan, Sandy, Draper and surrounding areas, we offer the best of both worlds: private living along with services that make life easier. Independent living services are designed for seniors who want to trade the responsibility of maintaining a home for a lifestyle of social, educational, cultural and leisure activities. Our residents enjoy beautifully decorated living areas and a variety of apartment floor plans—all in a beautiful, home-like setting.
At Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan, our independent living residents enjoy restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals that satisfy both the taste buds and the appetite. We also recognize that good nutrition is an essential part of healthy living. From the soup du jour to our daily specials, we offer residents, and their guests, an array of delicious and nutritious dining options. Regularly scheduled trips to area banks and shopping centers are on the calendar and we’ll even take you to your doctor’s appointments. Residents also enjoy weekly housekeeping, linen service, maintenance and landscaping services.
Independent Living Services Include:
- Restaurant-style dining in our elegant dining room—three meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Maintenance, landscaping and snow removal
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking
Standard in Independent Living residences
- Apartment-style Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom units with kitchenette and private bath
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully accessible apartments available
Amenities and Services
We offer a wide array of daily activities – all in a home-like setting
- On-site laundry room
- Beauty and barber shop
- Country store
- Library, activity room, game room, billiards room and fitness/therapy room
- Private dining room
- State-of-the-art emergency response and security system
- Within walking distance of grocery stores, pharmacy, public library and restaurants
- Walking paths and flower gardens
1617 W. Temple Lane
South Jordan, Utah 84095
Legacy Retirement Residence
Jordan River Temple
United States Post Office
Zions First National Bank
South Jordan Library
South Jordan Aquatic Fitness Center
South Town Mall
Jordan Valley Hospital
Sample Floor Plans
Independent Living Floor Plans
Starting at $2625
Two Bedroom Apartment
730 Sq. Ft.
One Bedroom Apartment
580 Sq. Ft.
460 Sq. Ft.
TestimonialsRead what people are saying about us!
I have lived here at Legacy Retirement in South Jordan for about 5 years. It’s a great place. They take such good care of all of us here. Everyone is kind and friendly and treats us like royalty. We love it. -Janet N., Resident
There is a special feeling or spirit at South Jordan Legacy. You can feel it when you walk in the door. -Debbie, Family Member
The staff at Legacy Retirement Residence of South Jordan make my mother feel loved, safe and valuable. Thank you! -Robin, Family Member
I tell everybody who asks me about Legacy Retirement that it is wonderful and I love being here and I invite them to come see for themselves. -Carrie, Family Member
I tell everybody who asks me about Legacy Retirement that it is wonderful and I love being here and I invite them to come see for themselves. -Edna C., Resident
Meet Our Team
Sales & Marketing Director
Dining Services Director
Contact us today!
Give us a call at (801) 693-4587 or fill out the form below.