A secure environment for peace of mind.
The Cottage, at Legacy Retirement Communities, is designed to care for residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other memory-related conditions. It is staffed by professionally trained caregivers that provide extra assistance and supervision for daily activities. Residents enjoy private apartments furnished with personal belongings and mementos that make it feel like home. Special thought is given to the décor and functionality of each room. Activities are also specially designed to meet the needs of our residents.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming, bathing, eating and ambulation
- On-site certified nursing staff available 24/7–full-time registered nurse available
- Frequent monitoring by staff
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Increased incontinence care
- Respite care
- Three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service
- Building maintenance and landscaping
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Special activities tailored specifically for those residents with memory loss