An active, independent lifestyle.
Leave the work and the worries behind. Independent Living, also called Retirement Living, is designed for seniors who wish to enjoy an active, independent lifestyle without the worries of home ownership.
At Legacy Retirement Communities, Independent Living residents enjoy restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals that satisfy both the taste buds and the appetite. We also recognize that good nutrition is an essential part of healthy living. From the soup d’ jour to our delicious, daily specials, we offer guests an array of dining options.
We strive to make life easier for our residents by providing weekly housekeeping, linen service, home maintenance and landscaping services. Regularly scheduled trips to area banks and shopping centers are on the calendar and we’ll even take you to your doctor’s appointments.
- All-day, restaurant-style dining plus salad bar—three meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Building maintenance and landscaping
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking