Help with daily living.
At Legacy Retirement Communities, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we’re in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.
Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all could use a helping hand, even for the most basic daily activities like dressing, bathing, grooming or taking medications. At Legacy Retirement Communities, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs—it’s part of our Personal Touch philosophy.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming and bathing
- On-site certified nursing staff available 24/7–full-time registered nurse available
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Incontinence care
- Respite care
- Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Building maintenance and landscaping
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking